INTERNATIONAL PHD PROGRAM
Ecole des Neurosciences, Paris Ile-de-France
Applications are invited from ambitious and talented students at the Master level (2nd year). The ideal applicants will demonstrate excellent scholarship and will be versed in cognitive neurosciences, have some lab experience and potentially be familiarized with non-invasive neuroimaging techniques/electrophysiology. The selected candidate will show a strong academic record and interests in pursuing a PhD in cognitive neurosciences.
Some specific lines of research pending the qualities and interest of the candidates are:
(i) mental time line, (ii) duration illusions and (iii) neural oscillations in cognition.
Requirements for the candidates:
- master level in cognitive neurosciences, neurosciences, psychology, and/or related fields
- a strong academic record
- good programming skills and willingness to improve (matlab, python)
- some experience/familiarization with neuroimaging techniques or electrophysiology
- fair understanding of signal processing
Applicants from outside the European Union are welcome but they must qualify for a valid visa. French speaking is not a requirement as long as the English language is mastered.
- A letter of motivation with a statement of research interests
- Two letters of recommendation (or contacts from which those could be obtained)-
Please put GRAD in the email subject and send your application package to Virginie.van.Wassenhove@gmail.com
SHORT-TERM VISIT OPPORTUNITIES FOR US RESEARCHERS