- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the
finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or
primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- The year or place in which wine, esp. wine of high quality, was
- A wine of high quality made from the crop of a single identified district in
a good year
- the oldness of wines
- Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement advocating and
defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a
lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.
- A person who engages in the practice of going naked wherever
- (nudist) a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or
- (nudism) going without clothes as a social practice
vintage nudists - Classic Nudes
Classic Nudes USA
Retro Seduction Cinema brings you an amazing
2-DVD collection of 50 ultra-rare and never-before-seen classic black and white
loops from the 1950s and early 1960s.
home video, this stunning collection of 50 peeps and loops features a full-color
liner notes booklet detailing this under-documented post-Second World War period
of erotic film.
All loops and peeps in CLASSIC NUDES USA are
pre-mastered in high definition and presented in their original aspect ration of
The 2-DVD collection is divided into two categories:
Disc one features 16mm loops while disc two showcases the 8mm home
variety nudie films that were bought under the counter at local camera shops for
home viewing pleasure.
Disc 1: Assorted
Classic Nude 16mm loops and stags
Disc 2: Assorted Classic Nude
8mm loops and stags
Retro- Seduction Cinema Trailer
Novel Books 6085 - Kay Addams - My Wild Nights with Nine
Kay Addams (as told to Orrie Hitt) - My Wild
Nights with Nine Nudists! Novel Books 6085 Published 1963, 1st printing Cover:
photo Kay Addams is a pseudonym of Orrie Hitt.
Naw, really they just got a bath. They didn't
want to be stinky girls
A uniquely superior product. The best
quality/price ratio on the internet for this framed print. Printing is premier
quality, on heavy museum 100% cotton rag archival paper. Continuous tone
printing, no visible dot screen pattern. Museum quality framing materials for
preservation and durability. Premium construction detailing throughout.
Delivered with sealed paper backing, wired, ready to hang out of the box. All
picture framing done in our own 8,000 sq. ft. New York production center. More
than 40 years of reliable, professional service.