This is a simple free RTOS (real time operating system) I have developed to supply some needs of a project I am working on, it has the following features:
- Scheduler with priority levels, using round-robin for tasks of
- Optimized for 8051, properly placing variables on xram or iram
- Preemptive or cooperative scheduler
- Suspend/Resume tasks
- Binary Semaphores
- 2.4k Code footprint with keil level 7 optimizer
- Ram footprint starting from 25 bytes iram + 76 bytes xram, xram
grows according to number of tasks and priorities
- User defined trap for erroneous behavior
- Permission to copy and modify as you wish, I'm happy to get comments if possible.
Currently it supports the KeilC51 compiler. Included in the zip file is the documentation in html and pdf. PDF may also be downloaded here
The code is under the new BSD license.Download
RTOS in zip format
Sistema operacional de tempo real (RTOS) para 8051 e 8052. Funciona com o compilador Keil C51.
Suporta semáforos, mutex, suspender, e pode ser configurado para agendador cooperativo ou preemptivo.Download RTOS in zip format