- (Credit Unions) Credit unions have lower overhead costs than banks. This allows them to offer lower financing.
- A nonprofit-making money cooperative whose members can borrow from pooled deposits at low interest rates
- a cooperative depository financial institution whose members can obtain loans from their combined savings
- A credit union is a cooperative financial institution that is owned and controlled by its members and operated for the purpose of promoting thrift, providing credit at reasonable rates, and providing other financial services to its members.
- a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled; "Victorian morals"
- priggish: exaggeratedly proper; "my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts"
- Of or relating to the reign of Queen Victoria
- Of or relating to the attitudes and values of this period, regarded as characterized esp. by a stifling and prudish moral earnestness
- (teacher) a person whose occupation is teaching
- (teaching) a doctrine that is taught; "the teachings of religion"; "he believed all the Christian precepts"
- A person who teaches, esp. in a school
- (teaching) the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
victorian teachers credit union - Skeleton Keys
Skeleton Keys Necklace Antique Victorian Clockwork Lock Steampunk Vintage Brass Charm Pendant Fashion Jewelry
Ships from the USA
Victorian Style Skeleton Keys Necklace.
Spread of various keys, with intricate heart and crystal details.
Makes a perfect gift
Key Pendant Lengths: 1 inch to 1.75 inches.
Pendant Size: 2.24 inches across.
Length of Chain Clasp to End: 26 inches. Buy more and save. Full price shipping on your first item,
then only fifty cents for shipping on each additional item added to your order.
The discount is automatically applied at checkout.(USA Only)
Magic Metal Jewelry strives to have each and every customer satisfied.
If you feel the item you purchased was incorrectly described we will issue a refund upon return.
Please contact within 7 days to be eligible for a return.
Victorian Trade Card
Victorian Trade Card for Humphrey's Witch Hazel. Age is late 1800's. Pictures a lady in pink frolicking by a stream.
Victorian Nightgown Full Length Front