About the Veterinary Endoscopy Society
Our Goals are to:
- Promote the use of minimally invasive techniques in the diagnosis & management of diseases in veterinary patients
- Provide a forum for the dissemination of information & research across disciplinary lines
- Promote sharing of ideas and experiences of practitioners & researchers in the field of veterinary endoscopy
The VES would like to welcome the Latin American Veterinary Endoscopy Society (Sociedad Latinoamericana de Endoscopia Veterinaria), created in Medellin Colombia in March 2015.
- President: Dr Carlos Hernandez (Colombia)
- Vice President: Dr Paul Coronel (Venezuela)
- Treasurer: Dr Luis Lopez (Peru)
- Secretary: Dr Jesus Villalobos (Mexico)
The 12th Annual VES Meeting will be held in beautiful Santa Barbara, California
April 12-14, 2015 at the Santa Barbara Hyatt!