About the Veterinary Endoscopy Society
The Veterinary Endoscopy Society goals are to:
- Promote the use of minimally invasive techniques in the diagnosis & management of diseases in veterinary patients
- Provide a forum for the dissemination of information & research across disciplinary lines
- Promote sharing of ideas and experiences of practitioners & researchers in the field of veterinary endoscopy
The VES welcomes the Latin American Veterinary Endoscopy Society (Sociedad Latinoamericana de Endoscopia Veterinaria), created in Medellin Colombia in March 2015
- President: Dr Carlos Hernandez (Colombia)
- Vice President: Dr Paul Coronel (Venezuela)
- Treasurer: Dr Luis Lopez (Peru)
- Secretary: Dr Jesus Villalobos (Mexico)
Registration is now open click below!
The Veterinary Interventional Radiology & Interventional Endoscopy Society (VIRIES) meeting will be held June 22-24th at the same location!