Verizon White Pages Telephone Directory
- phonebook: a directory containing an alphabetical list of telephone subscribers and their telephone numbers
- to store your contacts' names, telephone numbers and addresses.
- A book listing the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the people in a particular area
- means a Telephone Directory published by BT or any other operator (as appropriate).
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- Currently the second largest telecom company in the US consisting of Verizon land line and Verizon Wireless. Verizon, which operates primarily in the Eastern US, was formed by the acquisition of several telephone and wireless companies.
- One of the four major U.S. carriers. Launched the "Droid" line of phones.
- Corporate site providing information about the company, a news page for related industry headlines, customer support, and a description of products and services. Also lists job opportunities.
verizon white pages telephone directory - APT-MG640 Retro-Classic,
APT-MG640 Retro-Classic, 4" - Footed Dome Magnifier 4x w/Wooden Gift Box
The APT-MG640 Jewelers' dome magnifier, not just a paper weight! The retro-classic - decorative 4" - footed glass dome magnifier with wooden box, a perfect gift or graduation present. 4x power lens with brass finished metal columns and base. This beautiful retro-classic magnifier glass looks as though it's right off the desk of Shakespeare or Dickens & has a Victorian or Steampunk look... add such character to your own desk, as well as having a handy reading apparatus always at hand. Beautiful old world wooden gift box is dove-tailed, sanded, stained & finished, with chromed latch closure. Brass & chromed accents help to create a really unique piece. All housed in a beautiful old world double hinged wooden storage box, called a Display Case w/chromed latch closure. Wooden box is dove-tailed, sanded, stained & finished. A must have for Jewelers' , Watchmakers' or Lawyer's' desk - provides brilliant optical clarity, suitable for reading maps, charts, spreadsheets, newspapers, telephone directories, catalogs, photographs, etc. also great for hobby work such as stamp collecting, coin collecting, crafts and more... Ideal for low vision aid.
GPO Belfast Telephone Directory, 1914 - page HAM to HER
A page from the 1914 Belfast telephone directory - the "H" section. A couple of interesting names here - Belfast 3339 would get you Harland & Wolff at Queen's Island, a world famous shipbuilder who were still recovering from the loss of the Titanic. Two entries above - Harkness, coachbuilders who I think were the Harkness that constructed the bodies on most Belfast trolleybuses and buses for many years. The whole Belfast section only ran to 42 pages - telephones were not common instruments.
88-158-A Telephone Directory, Ship
Accession: 88-158-A Telephone Directory, Ship, USS West Virginia, BB-48. Directory was found during the salvage operation on the USS West Virginia BB-48 after the attack of Pearl Harbor on December 7th 1941. Collection of Curator Branch Naval History and Heritage Command.
verizon white pages telephone directory
The AT&T 945 4-Line Speakerphone with Intercom. Speakerphone is expandable to a 16 station telephone system. The 945 is compatible with AT&T 974, 984, 944, 955 and 964 telephones. The 945 is hearing aid compatible and can be connected to up to four incoming telephone lines. This phone features a speakerphone for hands-free use and a headset jack compatible with most two-band 2.5mm headsets (sold separately). The 945 allows paging, intercom and call transfers between system phones and is capable of connecting three parties in a conference call. This phone also features a 32 number memory for faster dialing. 945 Features : Corded Phone 4-Line Operation Expandable Up To 16 Stations Hearing Aid Compatible Wall Mountable Speakerphone Backlit LCD Display (4-Line) 32 Station Phone Directory / Dialer 3-Way Conferencing Power Failure Operation Speaker Digital Volume Control Selectable Ringtones Intercom / Paging / Call Transfer Chain Dial Rapid Scroll Auto Line Selection 2 Data Ports Allows the Connection of Fax Machines or Modems 6 Number Redial Hold Mute Pause Flash Do Not Disturb Headset Jack