The latest from President Sally Johnston:
- Need volunteers for a small committee to put together a pamphlet for new tennis players, whether beginners or players new to our park.
- Coaches are needed so the size of class is manageable. If you are interested please contact Wayne Hume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 16 will be the first Fun Tennis. Sign up at the Kiosk. It is also Homecoming.
- November 19, 20 and 21 is the Pickle Ball Tournament. courts 1 & 2 will be used for their Tournament. Please sign up to help at their tournament. They helped us tremendously.
- November 23 will be the first Invitational of 2019, VO at Viewpoint. Sign up at the Kiosk.
- November 30th the 75+ league will be at VO.
Residents of VO do not need to be a tennis club member to play on the tennis courts near the entrance to the VO front gate, south of the laundry room room and patio, Courts 7 & 8. These are non-reservable courts. Loaner rackets and balls are available in the shed adjacent to those courts and can be used by anyone residing in Venture Out.