All Purpose Flour- 1 1/2 Cup
Rolled Oats- 1/2 Cup ground into fine flour
Carrots- 2 Medium Grated
Dried Cranberries- 1/3 Cup
Orange Juice- 1/3 Cup
Orange Rind- 2 tsp
Oil- 1/3 Cup+2 tbsp
Raw Sugar- 1 Cup
Flax Seed- 1tbsp ground
Baking Powder- 2 1/2 tsp
Water- 1/4 Cup warm
- Preheat the oven at 180 Degrees C. Grease 12 cup muffin pan with oil or line with muffin liners and keep aside.
- Combine all purpose flour, oats flour,flax seed, salt and baking powder together.
- In another bowl combine oil, sugar,orange juice,orange rind and warm water together, mix well till sugar dissolves.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold in carrot and cranberries.
- Pour the mix into muffin tray up to 3/4th level and let it bake for 35-40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the centre of the muffin come out clean.
I made 6 muffins and 1 small cake out of the above proportion.