Verify a Google Site with a Web Address Mapping
- Sign in to the Google Webmaster Tools (this can be any Google Account, and does not have to be the one you use for your site);
- Type the URL of the site you want to add - and use the Add Site button;
- Follow the Verify your site link in the the Next Step box;
- Choose to Add a meta tag from the Choose verification method... drop-down box;
- Copy the meta tag given, open a new browser tab or window, and paste in the Google Webmaster Tools verification box on the Other Stuff tab of the Site Settings
page of your site, and use the Save Changes button;
- Return to the Google Webmaster Tools and use the Verify button and you should have verified your site.
Submit a Sitemap of a Google Site with a Web Address Mapping
- Sign in to the Google Webmaster Tools (if you haven't done so already);
- Under the Sitemap column follow the Add link for the site you wish to add the sitemap for;
- In the box next to your site URL paste system/feeds/sitemap and use the Submit Sitemap button
- Come back later (hours or days) to see the pages the Google Webmaster Tools has found from the sitemap.