April 7 — June 15, 2014
Application Deadline: March 21, 2014
About the Course and Certificate
The Values-Centered Leadership Certificate is a 10-week, non-credit course in leadership development. Participating from within your own context and within a supportive on-line learning community, you will explore universal values, principles, and practices to help ground and improve your leadership. Those who successfully engage in all elements of the course will receive a certificate of participation.
Best course on leadership! I have new skills, knowledge and insights.
The experience has been transformative. Thank you.
- Fall 2010 Participant
Who Will Benefit
· Individuals in private or public, for-profit or nonprofit (NGO) organizations
· Ministers, advisors, counselors, and team leaders—anyone who mentors and coordinates others
· Individuals who aspire to improve their organizations informed by mission and values
· All who believe that learning can transform when it happens from the inside-out,
Learning Requirements and Outcomes
· Take a careful look at your own strengths and areas for growth
· Explore new models and tools for creating positive relationships with others
· Improve your effectiveness in dealing with others personally and professionally
· Develop a personal action plan to identify steps toward continued leadership development.
This course was really useful to me. I was able to use the lessons of each week
and apply them in my work.
- Winter 2011 Participant
$95 individual and corporate rate. Discounts and Scholarships available. See application for details
Learn It, Integrate It, Lead It.
· Creating a Cooperative Learning Community
· Organizational Leadership Challenges
· Contemporary Values-Based Models
· Diversity and Multi-Cultural Issues
· Growing Ethical Leaders from Inside-Out
· Making Time and Energy Work for You
· Applying Multiple Intelligences in Leadership
· Leadership Coaching: Principles and Practice
· Managing Conflicting Values
· Creating Your Leadership Action Plan
For more information, visit our Web site:
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org