Previous years sample question papers of various universities
These papers are provided here to help you know how the questions are usually asked. There might be a few questions beyond the scope of your syllabus, ignore them.
Full Marks – 70
Question paper 2
(ii) SMTP and FTP.
(iv) Digital Signatures.
Question paper 3
Question paper 4
.b) Explain how EC facilitataes customization of products and services.
a) List the advantages and disadvanatages of EC.
b) Explain different types of EC with respect to customers and vendors
2. a) Discuss the life cycle for developing an EC web site.
b) Explain education web enabled service with respect to time saving, efforts of the user, convenience and quality factors.
3. a) Discuss in detail about the security issues for which electronic cash is transferred over internet with an example.
b) What is an EDI? Explain how business transaction can take place in an EDI.
4. Write about different advertising strategies.online.
5. Write about social and political issues in EC
6. Explain the role of EC in
i) supply chain management
7. a) Write in detail about how tourism industry can gain advantage in its economics using EC.
b) Discuss the advantages of implementing EC in .
8. a) Explain how SSL helps an EC system to be secure
b) Explain how SET protocol helps transactions in EC
9. a) Discuss in detail about Internet Service provider’s role in EC.
b) Write about how search engines are helpful to EC.
Question paper 5
Time 3 hours Max Marks :70
All questions carry equal marks
Answer Q No 1 compulsorily (1X14)
Answer one question from each unit.
1. a) What is an electronic market?
b) What is EFT?
c) What is EDI?
d) What are the goals of market research?
e) What is intranet?
f) What is disintermediation?
g) List any two applications of B2B EC.
h) What is JIT?
i) What is IT ACT 2000?
j) What is competitive intelligence in EC?
k) What is a digital certificate?
l) What do you mean by comparison advertisement?
m) What are ad-clicks? What is their use?
n) What is a search engine? How does it promote EC?
2. a) Write about the advantages and disadvantages of E-Commerce.
b) Explain the framework and components of E-Commerce architecture.
3. a) Explain Secure Electronic Transaction protocol with a labeled diagram.
b) How are security services implemented through SET? Discuss.
4. a) Briefly explain the various electronic payment systems.
b) What are the security requirements for using online e-cash services?
5. a) Explain intrusion mechanisms and intrusion detection techniques.
b) What is the functionality of antivirus programs? How are viruses detected and fixed?
6. How is e-mail useful for E-Commerce? Is it secure to transact through e-mail? Explain.
7. What is MIME? When is it used? Explain how security is implemented in MIME.
8. a) Write about the internet technologies essential and relevant to E-Commerce.
b) What is a web server? What is the data held in web server in the context of EC?
9. a) Write about Internet advertisement categories in the E-commerce scenario.
b) How is revenue generated through advertisements in EC.
Question Paper 6
1. a) Discuss the E-Commerce architecture and its components with a block diagram.
b) How does E-Commerce differ from traditional E-Commerce
2. a) Discuss the benefits and limitations of E-Commerce
b) Explain the different business models of E-Commerce with respect to customers and vendors.
3. Write in short about
a) Smart cards
b) Digital or Electronic cash
c) Features of an e-payment system
4. a) Explain the security measures to be considered for any B2B E-Commerce system.
b) Discuss why is standardization
required for EC payment systems?
5. Write about ethical, social and political issues in E-Commerce.
6. a) How does Internet based advertising capable of competing with commercial advertising?
b) Discuss any two passive and active advertising methods.
7. Explain the role and support of E-Commerce in the following applications
(i) Real estate business
8. Explain briefly the role of E-Commerce in the Supply Chain Management
9. a) Once a company has acquired customer, the key to maximizing revenue is keeping them. Explain how e-commerce is helpful in customer retention?
b) Discuss different web technologies used for EC.
10. a) Discuss about how search engines can be used to reach the customers.
b) What is multimedia? Discuss multimedia applications for E-business.
Question paper 7
1. a) What are the different E-Commerce business models?
b) Write about various Internet tools required for successful E-Commerce
2. a) Write about the architecture of E-Commerce.
b) Discuss the benefits and limitations of E-Commerce
3. a) What are Internet Security Services? Explain each one of them with an example.
b) Write about the security service that are to be offered in E-Payment systems. Discuss any one E-Payment system in detail.
4. a) Explain different steps for developing an E-Commerce web site.
b) What is an EDI? List its benefits and limitations
5. a) Discuss atleast two e-marketing strategies in detail.
b) Write about the major methods of Internet advertisement and discuss how product comparison process can be used as an opportunity of advertisement.
6. Write about ethical , social and political issues in implementing E-Commerce
7. a) Explain how SCM can be used to renovate the businesses using E-Commerce.
b) Discuss about the push based supply chain and pull based supply chain.
8. a) What do you mean by collaborative E-Commerce? Discuss its advantages.
b) Discuss the procedures for Collaborative E-Commerce.
9. a) Discuss about the web servers and their role in E-Commerce.
b) What do you mean by media convergence. Discuss the impact of media convergence on the society in general
10. a) Write about the Search engine functions and uses.
b) Discuss about Internet applications for E-Commerce.