Why you should join Valley Women's Running Team:
How to sign up:
- Meet and socialize with other runners who share your interests
- Find training partners to motivate and push you
- Receive a discounts on running apparel and gear from a local running store
- Obtain advice from our coaches and fellow veteran runners in race preparation, nutrition, and injury prevention
- Have fun and get in great shape!
- Come to our pre-season sign up meeting March 3rd at MTA Building ~ large conference room ~ 6:00pm or just come to the track on the first day, April 7th and a VWRT Board member will help you get started.
Visit the membership info page of this website for additional info.
- Tuesday Night: Our weekly workouts take place on Tuesday night, 6pm at Colony High School.
What's the very Best Thing about VWRT?
No matter what your skill level, experience past, present or what your future ambitions are, if it is around running, we can help "anyone" gain valuable knowledge, safety skills, experience, excitement, fun and confidence around running.
Our coaches design our weekly track workouts and they can also help devise a running plan to meet your goals.
There are over 80 members at different levels and abilities, you will be sure to find other runners in the same situation. Some people are looking to lose weight and start an exercise program. Others have specific goals in mind such as running a marathon or getting a PR on a certain race distance. Our club encompasses every type of runner from beginner, recreational to competitive.
This is a Women's Running Group :-) Men, children and dogs are not allowed at Tuesday night track workouts and Thursday night trail runs.
Come join us for two of our Tuesday Night Track workouts without being a member.