Time: Pilots meeting 9:30 A.M. Start 10:00 A.M.
Location: Quarry Field
Tasks: All flights are man-on-man with normalized scoring within fixed time slot.
CD: Scott Zastoupil, E-mail: szastoupil "at" yahoo.com
Possible Tasks following the F3K Format:
- 5 X 2 minute flights. 10 minute window, unlimited throws, score 5 flights
- Last two flights count, 3 minute max. 10 minute window, unlimited throws, Score only last two flights flown
- All up, last down, 3 minute max X 3. 10 minute window, all launch at once.
- Last flight only. 5 minute max. 10 minute window, unlimited throws, SCORE ONLY LAST flight
- A 1, 2, 3, and 4 minute flight. 10 minute window, unlimited throws, score only 4 flights
- 3 X 3minute flights. 10 minute window, 3 throws only
2010 - Cancelled
2009 Flight Crew: L-R, Back: Ben Roberto, Steve Yahr, Ben Yahr, Steve Meyer, Eric Heinz, Tom Abendroth, Duey Boek, Ryan Thompson, Al Scidmore, Tom Rogers, Front: Robin Meek, Scott Zastoupil, Matt Cramer, Rob Scidmore, Cricket Inbau
2008 Flight Crew: Back L to R - Mike Phillips (Oshkosh), Rob Scidmore (Madison), Ben Yahr (Madison), Duey Boelk (Oakfield), Tom Abenroth (Appleton), Tom Rodgers (Appleton), Front L-R - Al Scimore (Madison), Matt Cramer (Appleton), Ryan Thompson (Neenah), Scott Zastoupil (Waupaca).