- Diazepam , first marketed as Valium by Hoffmann-La Roche, is a
benzodiazepine derivative drug. It is commonly used for treating anxiety,
insomnia, seizures including status epilepticus, muscle spasms, restless legs
syndrome, alcohol withdrawal, benzodiazepine withdrawal and Ménière's disease.
- A drug, now known as diazepam
- diazepam: a tranquilizer (trade name Valium) used to relieve anxiety and
relax muscles; acts by enhancing the inhibitory actions of the neurotransmitter
GABA; can also be used as an anticonvulsant drug in cases of nerve agent
- Ruché is a red Italian wine grape variety from the Piedmont region. It is
largely used in making Ruché di Castagnole Monferrato, a small production red
varietal wine which was granted Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
status by presidential decree on October 22, 1987.
- Roche is a municipality in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland, located in the
district of Aigle.
- Roche is a large crater on the far side of the Moon from the Earth. The
prominent crater Pauli lies across the southern rim of Roche, and the outer of
Pauli covers a portion of Roche's interior floor.
- (Eamonn) Kevin (1922–), US architect; born in Ireland. From 1950 until 1961
he worked with architect Eero Saarinen. After forming his own architectural firm
in 1961 with partner John Dinkeloo (1918–81), his projects included the design
of the Oakland Museum in California 1961–68, the United Nations Plaza in New
York City 1969–75, and the Jewish Museum in New York City 1985
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American
English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is
an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed,
modulated spiral groove.
- ten: being one more than nine
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the
- milligram: one thousandth (1/1,000) gram
- magnesium: a light silver-white ductile bivalent metallic element; in pure
form it burns with brilliant white flame; occurs naturally only in combination
(as in magnesite and dolomite and carnallite and spinel and olivine)
- .mg is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for
Race - Nicholas Roche/Cadel Evans
Olympic Road Race a few hundred metres before
the Box Hill circuit started. Cadel Evans off the back struggling, and I believe
Nicholas Roche. Seems to be Azzedine Lagab - Algeria in the middle.
Roche Abbey Maltby Rotherham Shot with Sony
Alpha A580 & 18-70mm lens