UWC Memberships are annual, good for one year from the time you join. Membership dues are as follows: Individual $45; Family $60.
Among the benefits to becoming a UWC member:
- Discounted or free participation to club camping, boating trips and other events.
- Automatic ACA enrollment.
- An incredible group of people with which to learn or advance your whitewater skills in a friendly, supportive and fun environment.
- The following retail discounts:
- Canyon Sports Riverdale 10%
- Canyon Voyages Moab 10%
- Cold Water Kayak and Supply 10%
- GEAR:30 10%
- Peak UK 20%
- Sidsports 10%
- Wasatch Touring 10%
Becoming a UWC member is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Fill out and sign an appropriate ACA waiver for each individual joining the club (i.e., everyone in the family, if a family membership). Use the Minor Waiver for kids under 18.
- Fill out one (1) UWC membership application (individual or family - one application will do).
- Print the forms, attach a check made out to "Utah Whitewater Club" and mail to;
Utah Whitewater Club
PO Box 520183
Salt Lake City, UT 84152-0183
You may also bring the forms and check along with you to any UWC event.
The UWC and ACA application forms are available for download at the bottom of this page. We hope to see you on the river soon!