I just wanted to put out a small reminder of the RECONDO requirments. Keep yourself informed so as to better prepare yourself for Warrior Forge 2012. Preparation is key to anything you do in the military and in life. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of the MSIV's or Cadre. Thank you for your hard work.
- Execute all confidence training presented to the prescribed standard, to include water safety tasks.
- Have no non-medical waivers on any event throughout LDAC
- Score 270 or above on the Army Physical Fitness Test, without retest, with a minimum of 90 points per event.
- Achieve a score of 80 percent on written and practical Land Navigation proficiency tests without retest.
- Complete the following First Aid tasks to specified standards: CPR, evaluate a casualty, manage the airway, and control bleeding.
- Pass both Squad STX lane evaluations with a minimum rating of satisfactory or higher.
- Successfully complete Warrior Forge without a performance waiver. Medical waivers are acceptable.
- Receive satisfactory or higher summary ratings for all 16 scored leadership dimensions and values, as reported on the Cadet Command Form 67-9, Cadet Evaluation Report.
- Meet height/weight or body fat standards IAW AR 600-9