- The 0.5 Digital Studies high school graduation requirement is not being eliminated. At the June 2016 Board of Education meeting, the Board voted to create a task force to develop a rubric for Digital Studies courses.
- The Exploring Computer Science (ECS) course currently fulfills the Computer Tech graduation requirement.
- Two ECS workshops will be offered in 2016: June 13-17 (full), June 20-23.
- AP Computer Science Principles (CSP) course currently serves as either a CTE credit or a science credit.
- One CSP workshop will be offered in 2016: July 18-22.
- Interested in a 2017 Code.org Computer Science workshops for K-6, middle school science, Exploring Computer Science and AP Computer Science Principles teachers? Sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/nominateCS
Next Meeting: September 2016
Location: To Be Announced
You can read minutes from our meetings online.