Evidentiary Essays of the USS Liberty Attack
Notice: Copies of the essays below may exist on other websites, but only the essays below represent the author's current findings and opinions.
These essays are revised when new information or errors are discovered. The origination and latest revision dates are within the essays.
- Israel Defense Forces' Liberty Attack Story in a Nutshell
- USS Liberty Attack: The Rules of Engagement
- USS Liberty's American Flag: What was its true size?
- The Mistaken Identity Claim: USS Liberty v/s El Quseir
- Who fired first: USS Liberty or Israel’s Torpedo Boats?
- Torpedo Running Depth Fit for USS Liberty, not El Quseir
- Cannon Shell Strikes Support Claim of Close-in MTB Attack
- IDF's Assistance Offer: When did it truly occur?
- Attack Photos Prove NCOI Testimony and Finding Wrong for Ship's Heading...
- NSA Transcripts Prove USS Liberty's Northward Heading During Attack
- Court of Inquiry Testimony Reveals Initial Attack Location?
- Were Hebrew Linguists Aboard USS Liberty?
- USS Liberty's Navigation Map: Clear as Mud
- Sighting the Minaret of El Arish
- Captain McGonagle's Attack Testimony: Reliable or Not?
- 'Smoking Gun' for Claims of NCOI Testimony Tampering
- The Navy Court of Inquiry: Evidence of Negligence
- IDF's Miscalculated Speed Claim: Swift Injustice
- IDF's Radar Detection Range Claim: Seeing is Believing
- The USS Liberty Attack as Witnessed by John R. Randall
- The USS Liberty Attack as Witnessed by the Lead Attack Pilot
- Israeli Navy Logs and Other Sources Compared (PDF document)
- Pre-attack Overflights: Review and Analysis
- Pre-attack Overflight Aircraft Photo?
- Sixth Fleet's Attempt to Defend Liberty
Gun Camera Photo Fraud Series: