10. ASL is the 4th most used language in America.
9. ASL can meet foreign language requirements.
8. You can count higher than 10 without using your toes.
7. Your appreciation for A SHOW OF HANDS increases.
6. You can tune out by closing your eyes.
5. It's a good excuse for using body language.
4. You're allowed to talk with your mouth full.
3. You can perform songs even if you are tone deaf.
2. You can talk to someone underwater.
1. Learning ASL is a way to bridge the gap between the DEAF and the "DEAF-Impaired."