The US County map contains all US counties and all US States on one map. These are presentation grade maps available in both Adobe Illustrator format & PowerPoint format they contain individual county objects for each US State.
(Below is the Illustrator version of the map)
We are now offering the map complete with the PowerPoint format AND the Adobe Illustrator format... and adding a BONUS of our United States Cities and Counties Database. For one low price!
USA County Map in Layers (For use in Adobe Illustrator)
This unique USA Map has over 100 layers in all! Layers let you to turn on & off objects for trouble-free customization in Adobe Illustrator.
Each US State is supplied on an individual layer along with each of its county objects. Each county object can be edited. With this map you can change object colors and border colors, add new objects, and delete objects fit your particular customization needs!
Each US State has a layer containing county names in text format. You can turn on & off these layers to hide or display text. The text can also be easily edited or changed including the font type, size and color.
- US State Layers (a separate layer for each of the 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska insets)
- US State Outline Layer
- US State County Names (a separate layer for each of the 50 states)
- Over 100 individual layers in all!
USA County Map (Vector Format)
All of the elements of this US county map are supplied in vector format which allows you to reduce and enlarge without losing quality!
What you can do in Illustrator!
- Color code individual counties and/or states to define regions, status, etc.
- Edit and delete individual states to quickly create regions!
- Add locator objects such as pinpoints or stars to show different distribution points or retail locations.
- Easily group states into regions and sections!
- Create individual "fit-together" state maps!
- Enlarge or reduce without losing line quality.
- Your customized map can be exported as EPS or WMF for use in other graphics programs. WMF files can be imported into PowerPoint and edited in that application.
What you can do in MS PowerPoint!
NOTE: The PowerPoint format does NOT include county names. (Below is the PowerPoint version of the map)
- Edit and delete states to easily & quickly create regions.
- Color code individual counties and/or states to create regions, status, etc.
- Easily group states into regions and sections.
- Add locator objects such as pinpoints or stars to show different distribution or retail locations.
- Create individual "fit-together" state maps.
- Reduce or enlarge without losing line quality.
- Your customized map can be saved for presentations, for use in other office applications or for website graphics.
Requirements and Specifications:
Adobe Illustrator 10 or newer (or compatible vector editing program)
MS PowerPoint 2003 or newer (or compatible PowerPoint editing program)
Format: Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint
Map Dimensions: 22"w x 17"h print size (Illustrator version)
US Cities & Counties Database
Format: Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL Dump file for MySQL.
Delivery: Electronic download (Immediately download file after purchasing) Zip File format
WinZip or other file compression software is needed to unzip map. (Most operating systems now include the ability to open zip files.)
Brought to you by
© 2012 Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC
© 2006-2012 Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC. PresentationMall.com & DigitalMapz.com is owned and operated by Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC.
PresentationMall.com & DigitalMapz.com are trademarks of Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
Microsoft, PowerPoint, and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other trademarks, service marks and registrations are the intellectual properties of their respective owners.