- senior high school: a public secondary school usually including grades 9
through 12; "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
- High school is used in some parts of the world, particularly in Scotland,
North America and Oceania to describe an institution that provides all or part
of secondary education. The term "high school" originated in Scotland with the
world's oldest being the Royal High School (Edinburgh) in 1505.
- A school that typically comprises grades 9 through 12, attended after
primary school or middle school
- High School is a 2010 comedy film starring Academy Award-winner Adrien
Brody. It is the feature length directorial debut of John Stalberg, Jr. The film
premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2010 and will be distributed
in theatres internationally by Parallel Media.
- USA Today is a national American daily newspaper published by the Gannett
Company. It was founded by Al Neuharth. The newspaper vies with The Wall Street
Journal for the position of having the widest circulation of any newspaper in
the United States, something it previously held since 2003.
- USA Today magazine is a monthly periodical published since 1978 by the
Society for the Advancement of Education and unrelated to the USA Today
- "USA Today" is a song written and recorded by country music artist Alan
Jackson. It is the fourth single released from his 2004 album What I Do. It
peaked at #18 in the United States, and #107 on the Billboard Hot
- Play in such a game, esp. when stylish and entertaining
- any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams
try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- A form of team game played in North America with an oval ball on a field
marked out as a gridiron
- A ball used in football, either oval (as in American
football) or round (as in soccer), typically made of leather or plastic
and filled with compressed air
- The game of football is any of several similar team sports, of similar
origins which involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot in an
attempt to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is
association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer".
- (ranked) graded: arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks; "stratified
areas of the distribution"
- A position in a scale of achievement or status; a classification
- The action or process of giving a specified rank or place within a grading
- ranking(a): having a higher rank; "superior officer"
- (ranking) position on a scale in relation to others in a
usa today high school football rankings
- USA Today
USA Today Picture Puzzles: What's Different?
We all see things differently. That's a good
thing. And so is this fun new work from USA TODAY. USA TODAY Picture Puzzles is
an original collection of spot-the-difference puzzles where puzzlers are
challenged with two seemingly identical pictures that on closer inspection are
not quite the same.
Puzzles help improve brain health. They are great
exercises for improving cognitive thinking and memory.
We all see things
differently. That's a good thing. And so is this fun new work from USA TODAY.
USA TODAY Picture Puzzles is an original collection of spot-the-difference
puzzles where puzzlers are challenged with two seemingly identical pictures that
on closer inspection are not quite the same.
Puzzles help improve brain
health. They are great exercises for improving cognitive thinking and
USA TODAY news image
Miley Cyrus, who stars in The Last Song, holds
up a fan's sign proclaiming co-star LIam Hemsworth's sexiness while signing
autographs at their film's premiere Thursday in Los Angeles. By Chris Pizzello,
USA Today Weekend Edition from May 1996
Little did Filo and Jerry probably know at the
time how Yahoo! would grow to be the best known Internet brand of all time less
than a decade later.