The USA Psychological Clinic offers many services including:
- Developmental Disability Evaluations. A developmental disability, such as autism, is a life long disability which affects daily functioning in multiple areas of a child’s life. The USA Clinic conducts comprehensive evaluations for autism and other developmental disabilitits, which may cover the areas of provide cognitive, academic, adaptive, and social functioning.
- Learning Disability Evaluations: A learning disability affects a broad range of academic and functioning skills.
- Gifted & Talented Evaluations: Gifted & Talented children have abilities, talents, and potential for accomplishments to an extent that they require special provisions to meet their needs.
- ADHD Evaluations: ADHD is a condition where children have significant difficulties with attention and behavioral control.
- Psychological Evaluations: Comprehensive psychological evaluations can help pinpoint social and/or emotional difficulties in children
- School or Family Observations: Observations are typically utilized to support other evaluations to ensure that results obtained in the clinic setting are reflective of the child’s real-life difficulties
For more information about the clinic please visit http://www.southalabama.edu/psychology/clinic.html.