- Erotic literature comprises fictional and factual stories and accounts of
human sexual relationships which have the power to or are intended to arouse the
reader sexually. Such erotica takes the form of novels, short stories, poetry,
true-life memoirs, and sex manuals.
- A form of Hindustani written in Persian script, with many loanwords from
Persian and Arabic. It is an official language of Pakistan and is widely used in
India and elsewhere
- Urdu was an experimental pop music group that formed in California, USA in
1983. It was a trio consisting of ambient musician and multi-instrumentalist
Robert Rich, guitarist Rick Davies and bassist Andrew McGowan.
- the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely
used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
- Urdu (Urdu: اردو) is the national language and one of the two official
languages of Pakistan (the other being English), and one of 22 scheduled
languages of India, as an official language of five Indian states.
December 10th, 2010 - 10:20 PM. Woody
discovers that Buzz isn't always well intentioned, especially after some Sake
it all took just a couple of minutes