- Links- View all of the various links to accounting organizations, major employers, or other important resources that may be useful for your undergraduate career.
- VITA - VITA is the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program where we partner with the United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona to be trained in tax preparation. Volunteers go through training, receive certification from the IRS, and volunteer their time and skills to assist low-income individuals with their tax returns for this upcoming tax season. For more information on this, please Click Here.
- Job Postings - Most employers require students to apply at Wildcat JobLink, the official job listing and campus interviewing system for both UA students and alumni. You may use this website to search job postings for accounting positions, which include volunteer opportunities, internships, part-time, and full-time positions. Positions are updated regularly.
- Also, go to your eSMS and select the Job Board tab at the top of the page to access Eller exclusive job listings!
- Scholarships - View a list of scholarships available to undergraduate and graduate accounting students.