- To show the value of early childhood education to business leaders of the community.
- To show students that real men do in fact read and that real men value education.
- To encourage and improve literacy skills of our students.
- To provide mentoring opportunities with students for men.
- Students receive extra attention and positive role models who value education.
- Boys and girls see men modeling the importance of reading.
- Students listen to a fluent reader and follow along, improving their own fluency and comprehension.
- MENtors develop relationships with the schools.
- Each student receives a book a month (5) to build their own home library.