(this page is not up to date at this time)
There are video monitors that are spaced out every few rows. A sitcom or a movie may be played depending on the length of the flight
- Pre-merger CO aircraft: 73G/738 Guam fleet, 738 Mid-lav configuration, 753 Mostly to Hawaii
- Pre-merger UA aircraft: A319, A320, 752, 772 Domestic/Hawaii, 744 Economy/Economy Plus
The service is complimentary in United First® and is available for purchase in United Economy® and United Economy Plus® cabins for $5.99 for flights less than two hours and $7.99 for flights over two hours. With more than 100 channels of live television plus recorded programming such as premium movies, sitcoms, dramas and more, you'll be able to sit back, relax and enjoy your flight.
- Pre-merger CO fleet: All Domestic 73Gs, Majority of Domestic 738/739 all to receive DTV, 753 Flown mostly mainland
AVOD (Audio Video On Demand):
You can start, stop, pause, or rewind your movies and music. We offer up to 150 movies, 185 television shows, thousands of songs, 20 interactive video games, and even opportunities to learn languages during your flight.
- Pre-merger CO aircraft: All 752, 764, All 772, 787-8
- Pre-merger UA aircraft: 744 First/Business only, 2 Class 763, First/Business 763 3 Class, IPTE 772
8-9 channels of sitcoms or movies. They change in different directions, and you can see what is playing this month on united.com
- Pre-merger UA aircraft: 3 Class 763 Economy/Economy Plus, Old International 772 configuration
- Pre-merger CO aircraft: 739 domestic awaiting DTV conversion or streaming WiFi