- An air conditioner (often referred to as AC) is a home appliance, system or
mechanism designed to dehumidify and extract heat from an area. The cooling is
done using a simple refrigeration cycle.
- a system that keeps air cool and dry
- (AIR CONDITIONERS (WATER-COOLED)) Intended primarily for extreme operating
conditions of high-ambient temperatures or severe contaminants, these units
utilize water as the medium for heat dissipation.
- (product) merchandise: commodities offered for sale; "good business depends
on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of
- (product) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process;
"they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural
- (product) a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is
- An article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale
- A substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing
- A thing or person that is the result of an action or process
- relating to or characterized by or aiming toward unity; "the unitary
principles of nationalism"; "a unitary movement in politics"
- of or pertaining to or involving the use of units; "a unitary method was
applied"; "established a unitary distance on which to base subsequent
- characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is held
by one central authority; "a unitary as opposed to a federal form of
- Single; uniform
- Of or relating to a system of government or organization in which the powers
of the separate constituent parts are vested in a central body
- Unified; whole
Unitary Perception - The End Of
Unitary Perception is defined as “Being aware
of everything perceptible, at the same time, right now, without naming that
which is perceived, without comparing and without effort”.
Products from AccessoryBug.com Products from
Accessorybug.com Products from Accessorybug.com