World Geography Pre-AP Agenda
- Reading "A New Cold War"
- Assessment in eBackpack for "A New Cold War" (Use the reading to answer the questions)
- Reading: Campaign Advertising (make sure to use your NBISD.org log in)
- Assessment in eBackpack for Campaign Advertising and Spending (Use the reading to answer the questions)
-Political Geography Intro - Regarding Borders and their complexities.
Centrifugal - Religious, political, economic, conflict, etc. that causes disunity in a state. A term employed to designate forces that tend to divide a country, such as internal religious, ethnic, or ideological differences.
Balkanization - The political term used when referring to the fragmentation or break-up of a region or country into smaller regions or countries. The term comes from the Balkan wars, where the country of Yugoslavia was broken up into 7 countries countries between 1991 - 1995; it was the effect of the Balkan wars. Process by which a state breaks down through conflicts among its ethnicities.
- Africa Colonial Past
- Reading assessment in ebackpack due tomorrow by the end of class.
- What's at Stake - Reading
- Assessment for reading "What's at Stake," in eBackpack (Use the reading to help answer the questions)
- Submit your test preparation description by the end of class.
- Begin Test Corrections - Due Next Thursday by Midnight
- In notability describe the time and process spent preparing for this exam. Example topics: when did you start? what methods did you use? how many times did you study the material? What material did you look at each time you had a study session? - Submit this to ebackpack by the end of class Monday