World Geography Pre-AP Agenda
- Work on Maps, Reviews, Take Home Test, etc.
- South America's economic growth Graph - due at the end of class to ebackpack
- 15 minutes - in-class time to work on sketch maps, Latin America review documents, or semester exam review.
- Take home test - Bring it back Thursday to bubble your scantron and turn it in along with your Latin America sketch maps.
- Latin America - Core Periphery Model of economic development.
CNN Student News
- The question of Puerto Rico
- Writing Prompt - Write your response to the scenario in notability and submit it to ebackpack by the end of class.
Scenario - Pick 1 or 2
1. You live in Puerto Rico and will be able to vote in the next referendum on seeking state hood. Would you vote for state hood?Please explain your reasoning for your vote.
2. You live in the United States and congress is taking up the idea of making Puerto Rico a state. In a letter to your congressional representative, Explain why you believe they should vote either; for or against state hood for Puerto Rico.
- CNN Student News
- Work on maps and guide to Central America and Caribbean (15 minutes)
- Columbian Exchange Turn in to ebackpack at the end of class
- Wrap up Mexico Map and Reading Guide (keep this you will need it for the test)
- Make sure all items are turned in from the week
- CNN Student News Weekly Wrap Up
1-10 of 435