- I like hanging around the Parts Express Tech Talk forum, and that is the quickest and easiest way to reach me.
- If you have a question about which design should I choose? please ask it first at the Parts Express forum. There are many people there who have built many different designs of mine, and will gladly chime in with their opinions.
- If you have a question about cabinet materials, port placement, stuffing, bracing, veneering, painting, glue, tools, and other construction-related questions, ask them at the PE forum. Lots of experienced speaker builders there, who are very kind and knowledgeable.
- If you have a question about what kind of amp should I use? ask it on the PE forum. Again, tons of users there, with tons of different equipment setups. I can't speak highly enough for the practical, down-to-earth audio advice one can get there; it is the closest I've ever come to a snake-oil-free zone.
- If you have found yourself "bit by the bug" of DIY, and want to understand how speaker design works, head over to the Parts Express forum, and also pick yourself up a copy of Speakerbuilding 201 by Ray Alden.
- If you have a specific concern about one of my designs, or believe you have found a mistake in my work.
- It pains me to do this, but I cannot take on custom designs for the foreseeable future. I have a busier work and family life than I did back when I started this hobby. Thank you for understanding.
- Like the idea of a DIY speaker, but lack the woodworking skills to craft your own furniture-grade speakers? I have a list of professional cabinetmakers who will be glad to work with you to bring your dream cabinet to fruition. Contact me for more info if interested. (USA only)
Read all that? Here is my email address.