Welcome to the home page of the Interdisciplinary Graduate Group in Social Computing at the University of Minnesota!
This is a fantastic group for you if you are interested in looking at the societal implications of social media, working on:
- the technical underpinnings of social computing
- trying to understand techniques for mining social network sites
- looking at the societal implications of social media
- developing applications for social media use use in a particularly industry sector
- thinking about developing a research agenda around social computing
Join our mailing list! Please email email@example.com with your request.
The next meeting is on October 27th at 4:00pm in the Digital Technology Center, 4th floor of Walter Library.