Students are encouraged to attend weekly SCOC meetings from 6:00-7:00 pm on Tuesdays. Click the Events tab for more details, including times, locations, and descriptions. For more information, please contact President Caitlyn McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be a primary resource for the educational and professional development of all students interested in Supply Chain & Operations.
- Educate students about supply chain by providing informative resources and contacts.
- Excite students about supply chain through unique and engaging activities, interactions with industry professionals, and member-driven events.
- Promote the supply chain major to the Carlson student body, and serve as a connector, resource, and informative partner in Supply Chain & Operations education.
- Professional development, continuous improvement, communication, involvement, relationships, respect, and integrity