Kids Fair 2013 will be held at the IM Building/Cliff Keen Arena on Friday, April 12th.
Teacher Kids Fair Info: CLICK HERE
How Will K-grams Benefit My Classroom?
· Improves reading and writing skills
· Provides children with a positive, college role model
· Connects your students to a world outside of the classroom
· Shows a practical application of reading and writing skills
· Helps teach children about the letter writing process
· Offers incentive to improve literacy
· All the letters will be there!
We do not want any children to be disappointed. We have a tested system with volunteers to make sure each child receives a proof-read letter every time.
· Letter content will be appropriate.
We have a spot-check system that ensures language, content, and format of the letters are correct according to pre-approved guidelines.
· Projects will be fun and educational.
Each semester, college students will come into your classroom and do a project with your students. A college student will be working with you to develop and implement a project allowing the children to meet their pen pals and learn in a fun way!
What Residence Hall(s)/Greek House(s) is my classroom paired with?
Questions about our programs? Feel free to email us at any time at email@example.com