The Intermountain Regional Instructional Technology Cadre was created in 2004 as part of an effort to disseminate best practices targeting technology integration into teaching and learning. Participants from every school in the region are invited to attend. The RITC was modeled after the ODE and OETC State Educational Technology Cadre.
- Build partnerships among regional K-12 teaching professionals
- Demonstrate applications of emerging technologies
- Model effective instructional strategies
- Incorporate exemplary staff development skills
- Network and work collaboratively
- Learn about new and expanded educator and student resources that support the purpose of the Cadre.
- Learn about emerging technologies that support the purpose of the Cadre.
- Share professional expertise with the Cadre to extend and enhance each other’s skills and knowledge.
- Share new knowledge and skills learned through Cadre Gatherings with other members of your organization and with the customers served by your organization.
- Joe Buglione - Instructional Technology at Intermountain ESD (541) 966-3150
- Heidi Paullus - Instructional Technology at Intermountain ESD (541) 966-3215