Do You Have a NOTES ROUTINE?
- try to sit in front of the class?
- take notes whenever the instructor is lecturing?
- read assigned materials to understand lectures better?
- review you notes before class to understand lectures better?
- identify the important points in lectures to include in your notes?
- Consider instructors' statements and write notes in YOUR own words?
- print out notes/presentations that the instructor posts on the web before class?
- have an organized system for taking notes?
- find your notes easy to review?
- review your notes the day you take them?
- create study materials with your notes and use them frequently?
Review the following presentation regarding a Notes and Study routing. What steps might you use in order to take and use notes better?