- Prepare your templates (see Template section).
- Prepare your primers (see Primers section).
- For non pre-mixed template and primer: please submit 10µL DNA template and 10µL primer in separate tubes. Do not mix template and primer together. Sample names must be written on the tubes.
- For premixed reactions, please mix 5µL of DNA template at a concentration of 0.3µg - 0.1µg /µL (Plasmid DNA), 20 ng DNA per 100 base pairs product/µL (PCR product), 0.4 µg/µL (Cosmids or lambda) or 0.1 µg/µL (Single-stranded phage) with 5µL of primer at a concentration of 5 µM. For Free Primers provided by Umass Genomics Resource Lab, click here. Minimum final volume will be 10µL in 96 well, "V" bottom plates.
- For Ready-to-Run Plates, please use ABI MicroAmp Optical 96-Well Reaction Plate, Cat. No. N8010560.
- Users must include a printed Sequencing Order Form. The Sequencing Order Form is available here. Please also email your Sequencing Order Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use any illegal characters for your sample names，otherwise we are not responsible for wrong sample names or typographical errors.
- You may send or mail samples to:
> Genomics Research Lab
> University of Massachusetts
> Fernald Hall, B1
> 270 Stockbridge Road
> Amherst, MA 01003