Ultra Browser for SharePoint is an Android application for browsing SharePoint Sites. Ultra Browser for SharePoint allows for searching and viewing documents stored in SharePoint. You can connect to saved SharePoint server connections and download and view documents stored in document libraries.
This application supports both NTLM and Forms based authentication. This application has been tested with both SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
Please note that to view Microsoft Office Documents, you will need to have an application that supports the viewing of these documents like, Quick Office Pro or Documents to Go. You can download Utltra Browser for SharePoint directly from the Android Market.Features
- Browse document libraries.
- Switch to different views i a library
- View documents (using compatible application must be installed).
- View Document Properties.
- Share Document(s) with compatible applications like (Email, Google Docs, etc).
- Search SharePoint using keywords.
- Navigate to sub sites.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, NTLM and Forms based Authentication
- Requirements: Android 1.8+, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), SharePoint 2010 Foundation (WSS 4.0), SharePoint 2010 Server.
RequirementsUltra Browser for SharePoint Android application for uses the Microsoft SharePoint web services to access SharePoint sites. The only SharePoint groups that can not connect to a SharePoint site using web services is the Reader group.