Announcements‎ > ‎

In the Balance

posted Mar 14, 2019, 5:29 PM by UK Team Racing Assn - Sailboat Team Racing
This weekend is supposed to be the RYA/UKTRATeam Racing Championshiops at West Kirby,however, the forecast for the weekend is windy on Saturday and not much better on Sunday.

Richard Thompson has talked to Chris Riley, the Event Director.  He and his colleagues at West Kirby will review the forecasts tomorrow (Friday) morning and make a decision whether or not to cancel the event.  A minimum of 5 to 6 hours racing over the weekend is necessary to get a result and, if this looks improbable, the event will be cancelled.

We agreed to email all team leaders with the decision no later than 1300 hours tomorrow (Friday). Please contact your Team Leader for information before you travel.
Comments