Welcome to the Official UHWO Accounting Club Website.
Mahalo nui loa!
UHWO Accounting Club
Assist with month-end closing:
Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts;
Posting of journal entries; and
Analysis of various balance sheet accounts
Recording of transactions into QuickBooks;
Assist with payroll processing; and
Perform other job related duties as necessary
Start Date: ASAP, $12/hour
Excellent organization and time management skills; and
Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hawaiian Host in Honolulu is looking for an AR employee with a couple years of work experience (bookkeeping)
- Accounts payable clerk (temporary position)
Kaplan is seeking dynamic and engaging presenters, who possess the ability to motivate others, as part-time SAT and ACT Instructors. In this leadership role, you will provide exceptional instruction, student mentorship, and subject matter expertise on all sections of the exam. To qualify, you must have a SAT or ACT score (either on the official test or a Kaplan practice test) at or above the 90th percentile on all sections of the exam, or an 80th percentile score on the GRE or GMAT. We do offer retesting options to those who wish to score-qualify on a Kaplan practice exam.
Kaplan’s self-driven, comprehensive, online training program (20-25 hours of asynchronous video modules) will help you develop your presentation, mentoring, and classroom management skills. All training and training-related activities are paid in addition to prep hours and other out-of-class responsibilities. Teaching hours are compensated commensurate with experience, starting at $20 per hour.
With Kaplan you will build your resume and expand your professional network at an industry-leading company, all while positively impacting the lives of local pre-college students.
Why Kaplan? We are recognized as #92 among Forbes' America's Best 500 Employers 2015
- Evening/weekend classes make this a great option for supplemental income
- Classes meet 1 to 3 sessions per week (equivalent of 10-20 hours of work per week)
- Up to 50% of your time is flextime, allowing you to work from home on your own schedule
- Opportunities to teach multiple classes and for one-on-one tutoring
- Receive a 15%-20% discount each month on your existing cell phone service plan (US-based employees only, carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)
- Free or discounted test prep services for you and your immediate family through Kaplan
- Access to health and other benefit plans, including 401K contributions
- 90th percentile SAT or ACT score, or 80th percentile GRE or GMAT scores
- Previous teaching, tutoring, coaching or leadership experienced preferred
- Self-starter able to work with a remote manager
- Minimum 6-month commitment to the role