Every year, the PAD National Headquarters hosts a Pre-Law Conference, Mock Trial, & Law School Expo. The 2011 Pre-Law Conference will be held from November 10th - 12th at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia (near Washington, DC).
All members are welcome to attend this event. Our chapter will be paying the $225 registration fee for 15 members to attend the event.
- Dates of Travel: Wednesday, November 9th - Sunday November 13
- Can be an university excused absence
- Flight cost: Estimated $270 (with taxes & fees), round trip
- Hotel cost: $124/night for a double ($31/night/person, 2 queen size beds, 4 people).
- Boys & girls can share rooms if all parties are comfortable
Total estimated cost: $395 + food & (optional) transportation for sight-seeing
- We will require a deposit which will be based on the total cost of the trip. The deposit to secure your seat is 1/3 of the total price, and is due October 6th.
- Payments will be due periodically for the remaining balance of room & airfare. Payment will be needed in full by one week before the trip.
- Second Payment due: October 20th, 1/3 of total price
- Third Payment due: November 3rd, 1/3 of total price
- You can purchase your own flight separate if you’d like using your personal miles, discounts, etc. We can let you know our flight details so you can still be on the same flight.