General Volunteering Information
It's the big day! Choose a volunteering session from the list to the right (the list changes throughout the season according to game time and size) and read through these general guidelines.
1. Please arrive at the Volunteer Tent (see the Location tab for directions) ten minutes before the start of your shift; this time is listed underneath the session to the right. We leave on time!
2. In the case of provided breakfast, feel free to arrive up to 30 minutes early to enjoy the morning with friends and food!
3. Upon arrival, sign in and don our stunning recycling t-shirts (or one of our three mascots from KACCB!). Our Volunteer Coordinator on staff (look for the name tag) can help you with any questions or needs you may have.
4. You will be placed into groups based on your preference, designated a group leader, and instructed briefly on your objectives.
5. Make a difference!
6. Return your t-shirts to one of our leaders, or bring them by the Ecology buildings the next day.
Please note: Anyone can volunteer for any session, one session, or all of them. You can stay for part of a session or stay all day! Whatever you can give helps! :)
UGA vs. Arkansas
September 17, 2011
Kickoff: 1:00 pm
Let's (finally) get a win! If you are interested in helping out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stayed tuned for more information!
We'll be meeting at 10am at our volunteer tent (located on Sanford, next to the Physics building). Come join us for breakfast, tailgating, and of course, RECYCLING!