A wonderful group of enthusiastic residents is working together to make this a great day for everyone!
Schedules, times and locations are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
2015 EVENT INFO COMING SOON
(Please check back regularly for updates!)
Enjoy all-day family-friendly festivities when the roads close and the Fair begins! There’s something for everybody. For the past two years, we've had 7000+ confirmed in attendance!
- We’ll have live music all day at two venues, (acoustic and rock) fun games and attractions, a huge assortment of food, a kids section, craft vendors, ufo novelties, live characters, street performances, and back by popular demand: the Star Wars 501st Legion Storm Troopers will be in attendance !!
- Stop by the porch of our ‘Haunted’ Bed & Breakfast to hear the tales of happenings…
- Play the EYE SPY AN ALIEN GAME! Aliens are hiding all over Pine Bush!
- Take a front row seat for the now INFAMOUS, (and often hilarious) ‘Alien and UFO Themed Parade’ as it marches through Town!
- For our serious enthusiasts and sky watchers, we’ve also scheduled speakers and authors who will present lectures on Pine Bush and its UFO History.
- 5:00 pm: Interested in art? Join us at a free post-fair event just down the road at Town Hall:
MARTIAN ART SHOW: ‘An Other-Worldly themed Art Exhibit!'
121 St. Rte. 302, Pine Bush, N.Y.