|Orders may be placed online via our secure server by clicking the purchase button:|
We use Amazon Payments to process all of our orders. This means that if you already have an Amazon account, you will not need to enter credit card information.
|You may also place orders by mail, telephone, fax, or e-mail. Here is our contact info:|
P.O. Box 910359
Lexington, KY 40513-9998
|Tel: +1 859 881-9906|
Fax: +1 859 904-2039
|Price List||Type of Customer|
|UCINET 6 for Windows||Single-user license||$40||$150||$250|
|10-user site license||Not Available||$474.34||$790.57|
|25-user site license||Not Available||$750.00||$1250.00|
|100-user site license||Not Available||$1500.00||$2500.00|
- For single-user purchases, the product is licensed to the user, not the machine. This mean you are welcome to download UCINET to all of your computers, and you should also feel free to burn your own CDs. As a result, it makes no sense to ask us for a CD of the product, but if you insist we will burn and send you a CD copy for an exorbitant price.
- For site licenses, the product is licensed for a given number of concurrent users. So if you have a 25 user site license, you may install it on more than 25 machines, so long as no more than 25 users at a time may use it.
Shipping, Handling, and Tax
You will be asked whether you prefer a CD or to download only. We strongly suggest the "download only" option - it's the same software either way; the User's Guide is electronic only in both cases (no printed copy); you will receive the software much more quickly; and you save both the handling and shipping charges, of course. If you choose the CD option, we will mail via the US Postal Service (Priority Mail within the US--nominally 2-3 days transit time--and airmail outside the US), unless you request an alternative. We use Fedex as our courier service.
The shipping and handling charge is $50. Alternative shipping will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
Customers are responsible for paying a "use" tax except in Kentucky, where sales tax will be added.
Except for university purchase orders (available in the US only), all orders must be pre-paid via check, wire transfer, or credit card. We can provide pro-forma invoices to help your payment processing.
- Wire Transfers: There is a fee of $25 for all wire transfers. Therefore you must transfer $25 more than the cost of the software.
- Checks: Checks must be made out to Analytic Technologies in US dollars and drawn on a US bank.
- Credit Cards: We accept the following credit cards: VISA/BarclayCard, MASTERCARD/EuroCard, or American Express. You will be asked for the main card number, the anti-fraud/security/bank code (a 3- or 4-digit number on the BACK of the card in the signature box), and the month/year of expiration.
Students MUST provide university and department affiliation in order to receive student pricing, regardless of where the order is to be shipped. Similarly, faculty MUST provide university and department affiliation in order to receive academic pricing, regardless of where the order is to be shipped.