Ullas Nambiar, PhD
Principal Director AI, Accenture
Ph.D. Computer Science , Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA. August 2005
B.E. Computer Science with Distinction, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. May 1997
Post-Doctoral Research Scholar, San Diego Super Computing Center and University of California - Davis, 2005- 2006
Diploma in Innovation & Business Excellence (BEPM), Haas School of Business, Berkeley, CA, USA. October 2015
I have 20+ years of experience in delivering multi-million dollar business impact via setting innovation & transformation strategy, building technology products and leading R&D teams.
I had the privilege of holding below mentioned business critical roles over the years
- Principal Director Artificial Intelligence at Accenture (2019 - current)
- Chief Technology Officer at Zensar (2016-2019)
- Associate Vice President - Data Sciences at Myntra (A Flipkart-Walmart Company) (2015-2016)
- Scientist & Architect at EMC (2012-2015)
- Research Scientist at IBM Research (2006-2012)
- Software Analyst at L&T InfoTech & AT&T Inc (then SBC) (1997- 99).
My contributions over the years as a researcher and technologist
- Authored Research Papers (Count: 50+, Citations: 1400+, H-Index: 20)
- Talks/ Keynotes & Chaired International Workshops
- Patents (10 Granted by USPTO)
- Students Mentored
- Video of interview I gave to Business World about role of ICT in Healthcare Delivery is here.
I am a ACM Senior Member.
More details are available in my resume.