Ullas Nambiar, PhD
VP Technology Innovation
& Head of Zensar Labs
Zensar Technologies Ltd
- Diploma in Innovation & Business Excellence (BEPM), Haas School of Business, Berkeley, CA, USA. October 2015
- Ph.D. Computer Science, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA. August 2005.
- B.E. Computer Science with Distinction, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. May 1997.
Research Scholar, San
Diego Super Computing Center and University of California - Davis, 2005- 2006.
Over 15 years of experience in innovation delivery, mentoring and leadership, stakeholder management and building R&D teams. Accomplished researcher in knowledge management and analytics with experience in building sustainable innovations for all markets.
My professional achievements
I was Associate Vice President - Data Sciences (2015-2016) at Myntra, Scientist & Architect at EMC (2012-2015), Research Scientist at IBM Research (2006-2012) and Software Analyst at L&T InfoTech & AT&T Inc (then SBC) (1997- 99)
- Lead R&D team to build ICT solutions for efficiently forecasting healthcare needs, resource scheduling and near real-time monitoring of service delivery in government run healthcare centers. Pilot solution catering to 25000 individuals successfully running since August 2014
- Recognized as Technical Role Model in India at Zinnov Awards 2014. Selected from among technologists with 12-15 yrs experience from 100+ MNCs with IT R&D Divisions.
- Keynotes at industry bodies & academic institutions, published 50+ research papers in knowledge management & analytics, filed patents and chaired international conference committees
Video of interview I gave to Business World about role of ICT in Healthcare Delivery is here.
In 2014 I was recognized as Technical Role Model Award at the Zinnov Confluence 2014 India Edition. Nominees were top technologists with 12-15 yrs experience from 100+ MNCs with IT R&D Divisions in India.
More details are available in my resume.