Low sodium soy sauce
Rice wine vinegar
Garlic Chile Paste
1 T Sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 zucchini, chopped
1/2 cup shelled edamame
1 cup fresh spinach leaves
3 green onions, chopped
Black pepper, to taste
Extra green onions for garnish
1. First, make the sauce. In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients. I guessed on the measurments, so just make sure you taste as you go. Sorry we forget to measure sometimes.
2. Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions. Drain them and set aside.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame oil. Add in garlic and cook for a couple of minutes. Add in zucchini, edamame, spinach, and green onions. Cook until the zucchini is tender and the spinach is wilted.
4. Pour in the sacue. Stir well. Add black pepper, to taste.
5. Stir in the soba noodles. Let everytihng cook together for a couple of minutes.
6. Serve in a bowl. Add sesame seeds and green onions on top, if you wish.