1 package of Rhodes frozen roll dough
Fresh orange juice
1. Let the frozen dough thaw out on the counter for about two hours.
2. Once the dough is workable, but still cool, roll the dough balls into ropes and then tie a knot.
3. Dip the knots in softened butter.
4. Combine the sugar and orange zest with your fingers. Dip the buttered knots into the orange/sugar mixture.
5. Place rolls in a greased pan and let rise for at least 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until they are golden.
7. Let the rolls cool. Make a glaze by combining powdered sugar, orange zest, and fresh orange juice. Whisk until smooth. I didn't measure but you want the consistency to be a glaze.
8. With a spoon ice the rolls with the orange glaze.
9. Eat up!