- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 4 ripe bananas), plus 1 whole banana, for garnish (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Jar of Nutella
oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin. In a medium bowl, whisk
together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
a well in center of flour mixture. In well, mix together butter, mashed
bananas, eggs, and vanilla. Stir to incorporate flour mixture (do not
overmix). Dividing evenly, spoon batter into muffin cups.
- With a toothpick swirl in the Nutella, about a ½ teaspoon each.
until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, 10
to 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan; cool completely on a wire