1/2 red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red pepper, diced
Extra firm tofu (we used 1/2 package)
Diced green chiles
Salt and pepper
Whole wheat tortillas
1. Take the tofu and press it between two plates to drain out the liquid. Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
2. Saute the onion, garlic, and red pepper in a little olive oil, in a large skillet until tender.
3. Crumble the tofu into the large skillet and add the green chiles.
4. Add the chili powder, cumin, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Add a little and taste. If you want more flavor, add in more seasonings. We didn't measure, sorry!
5. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
6. Serve scramble in a whole wheat tortilla.
7. Add tomatoes, avocado, salsa, and cheese.