14 ounces white chocolate
Crushed up Oreos
Crushed up Butterfinger Bars
Mini M & M's
Milk Chocolate-for drizzling
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the white chocolate in a metal bowl. Put the metal bowl over a pot of simmering water. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water. Stir the chocolate frequently with a rubber spatula. When the chocolate is smooth and fully melted, remove the bowl from the heat. Wipe off the bowl if there is any condensation.
3. Let the white chocolate cool for a minute or two. Stir to make sure it doesn't harden. Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread it with a spatula until it is about 3/8 inch thick.
4. Sprinkle Oreos, Butterfinger pieces, M & M's over the white chocolate. I did this in sections.
5. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave and drizzle over the Butterfinger portion.
6. Let the chocolate cool and harden. I put the pan in the refrigerator. It was ready in about 30-45 minutes.
7. Once the chocolate is set and hard, break bark into pieces.