Wood Skewers-you can find them at any grocery store
Shrimp-peeled and deveined
Fresh lime juice
1. Soak the wood skewers in water for about 10 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and garlic. Again, we didn't measure but just guess to your taste. We didn't use much oil, maybe 1 Tablespoon.
3. Toss the shrimp in the lime/cilantro mixture. Let them marinade for about 30 minutes.
4. Put the shrimp on the wood skewers. As many as will fit.
5. On a heated grill, grill the skewers, only a few minutes for each side.
6. Serve with rice and black bean salsa, if you wish.