Makes 3 individual crisps-we used small ramekins. You can double or triple it for one large crisp or more individual ones.
About 1 1/2 cups Rainer cherries, pitted and halved
2 T sugar
1 T flour
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 T. flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 T. cold butter-cut in small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray ramekins with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl sprinkle the cherries with the 2 T of sugar and flour. Mix well. Let sit while you make the oat topping.
3. In a small bowl add the oats, cinnamon, salt, flour, and brown sugar. Stir.
4. Add the butter to the oat mix. Mix with your hands until you have a crumbly mixture.
5. Pour sugared cherries into the sprayed ramekins. Make sure each one is even. Add the oat topping.
6. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes. Until they are bubbling.
7. Cool for a minute and serve. We added a dallop of vanilla frozen yogurt:)